Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cupiononesse, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cupiononesse

cupiononesse Active Member

I didn't really think I needed any help to deal with how I feel, but yesterday I got drunk and decided to buy £50 of cocaine (which I have never used before), and used it all alongside all the prescription medication I could find. Mostly allergy medicine and codeine...hence it not doing very much...

I also often stand in the middle of busy roads, but I tend to think of my family and friends and move on before anything hits me...

I just can't stand the world. I look at people sometimes and just feel sick to my stomach, and then I'm disgusted with myself for thinking I'm better than them. everything's just so mechanical and predictable and grey all the way through...so I figured I could do with talking to some people who feel similarly to me.

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi ya

Welcome to SF. I hope you find the help you so badly need here.

Hope to see you around, If you need to talk I am here most days.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF and I hope you start to feel better soon :smile:
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sure you will find people to share with here. take care and stay safe. :hug:
  6. :hug:
    It's good that you've reached out here. We are listening and you're not alone.
    God Bless
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome :) Please don't use cocaine again. It will leave you addicted and broke.
  8. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, i hope you can find some support here and please dont do cocaine nemore, you can lose a lot of people through that and noone wants to lose you.
  9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I'm sure you'll find people who have been through similar experiences to you and feel a similar way about life - you are not alone. Hope to see you around the forum

Take care and stay safe
  10. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.