Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Veclord, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veclord

Veclord Active Member

I came acrossed this site on google. Well, I didn't really find it in a "glamorous" way but I guess it's ok to go ahead and explain it. On the bathroom wall to a restaurant where I live someone wrote the link to suicidegirls.com. I got curious and looked it up. After I saw some sort of goth/emo page I just got bored and left. Then I saw an actual message board geared towards the depressive crowd.

I'm a 21 year old guy living in VA. I got out of a really bad break up with a girl 2 years ago and everytime I think about it my mood takes a huge dive. It affected me in a very negative way and because of the way I chose to handle the ordeal I feel as though I'm "haunted" in a way. I tend to be very secretive and wear my emotions on my head a lot, but when I'm out with people I do my best to just stay quiet when I feel a swing starting so that others don't find out.

I thought I'd just drop in and say hello to everyone. I'm a much more positive person than I used to be, but I feel like my seemingly random times of despondence towards my life keeps me from finding another mate (I have not dated since). I hope there's lots of friends to be made here. =)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2007
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Welcome! :welcome: I hope you can find something that benefits you here! :smile: Best wishes be to you.
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Welcome to SF. I invite you to read some of the posts in this section as well as in sub forums as you might just find others that you can relate to. People are very nice and friendly here so hope you will find what you need, support and else.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey veclord welcome to SF. Hope that you make many friends here and that you are able to find the help you need too.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the SF community. You will find many friends to be had here. make yourself at home and join in as much as you feel comfortable in doing. :hug:
  6. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, and hope it find what you are looking for. If you ever need to talk, I'll do my best to help :hug:

Take care and keep strong,
  7. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :)
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  10. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, i am sure you will make a lot of friends here :D
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF, feel free to PM me any time, stay safe x
  12. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I'm sure you'll make plenty of new friends here, I look forward to seeing you around

13. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.