Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jinxed, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Member

I am no good at introductions but the basic stuff is i am 29, female and have been si'ing on and off for over 13 years. I have been 'diagnosed' with depression after 3 suicide attempts roughly 5 years ago.
    Lately everything has fallen apart again this year saw me return to si worse than ever before, I have unsuccessfully seen a cpn for most of the last year and recently dropped him out of sheer frustration. I am rapidly spiralling back to the same suicidal place i was before and no one can see it.
    I feel so alone, so many years of living like this now. I am meant to be grown up and sorted and I just feel like a tormented adolescent.

Well seems once I started I even suprised myself I guess I really need someone to understand me.

2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, there is always someone here who can understand and relate to you and always someone to tlk to :)
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, I can almost guarantee that no one here will think ill or even try to judge you. You can drop me or anyone else a PM any time and speak of anything
  4. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. i am glad you felt able to share with us. We do understand. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  6. Jinxed

Jinxed Member

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. It is almost a sense of relief to find some place where I am not one of the oldest and the thought I might be understood is most comforting.
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF
  9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.