Discussion in 'Welcome' started by laurie1, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurie1

laurie1 New Member

hi im new here as you probably guessed. im not sure why im here maybe just to feel like im not alone . maybe to try and convince myself that in the small hours of darkness there is a light. what ever it is im here anyways.

im 31 year old female from the uk that has had depression all my life as well as self harm issues and attempts to end it all before.

i fought for a long time and thought i had won the battle but now im back to square one and its all the same stuff i fought so hard to work through.

i just know im tired and sick of all the pain.

i wont bother with the issues that set this off its no longer important i just wanted someplace where i dont feel like a freak.

thank you for your time
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Laurie1. I hope you are able to find the support you need here with us. :hug:
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  5. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Hello and weicome. This place can be very helpful(don't blame me :laugh:)
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome! I am also 1 :) I hope you find the help here that you need.
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :smile:
  8. laurie1

laurie1 New Member

thank you for your welcomes after the other night i have calmed down again and everything is ok with the world for now ( i never quite know when im gonna go blugh again)

will try to post more once im fully with it
  9. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i know how you feel hun, i can be perfectly fine one moment and feel like the world is ending the next, with little to no reason for the change.

i hope you find the support you need here :hug: send me a message if you need any help :smile:
    take care
  10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.