hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ryan, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan

ryan Member

HI.im 19, live in the UK and suffer from depression and anxiety. Its my birthday next month and I've promised myself to kill myself before then. i feel like a complete loser, i have no friends, im unemployed and i dropped out of collage last year. i haven't left the house in months. the last time i did was to see my therapist which dosent help me at all, it just makes me feel worse about myself. ive already collected more than enough pills

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Maybe you should consider going back to your therapist. It is not uncommon to feel you are worse for awhile after you are in therapy. Things are brought out into the open and exposed. They are on the forefront of your mind so seem even worse. After awhile things may get better. Don't give up. Set goals that go beyond your birthday so you don't feel you are backed into a corner. :hug:

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Welcome. Hopefully this site will help you change your "plans"..... you can find encouraging, caring ppl here to talk to....that's why I come here :biggrin:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help you out.

Sam xoxo

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir

6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

7. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Ryan, welcome to the site :) It's my hope that you will find others on the site who you can identify with and who you can gain strength from each other, there's alot of friendly people on the site, all with their own stories to tell and all willing to listen to yours :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.