Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 2-D, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

been hanging around the forum for a few days now, thought I would sign up
    well, in anycase, here is a lil' bit about me apart from the fact :new:

Name:[sorry, not giving this out - not sure if there is anyone who might know me]
    Hobbies: Video Games [I am a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei games on the PS2 as well as others [got a Wii and 360 as well], World of Warcraft, writing [when I dont suffer from writers block], would say watching TV, but i aint done that since Xmas day! - few others, but I wont bore u with them:dry:
    Why You’re Here: I dont honestly know [well I do - but its kinda hard for me to open up, seeing as this is my first post and all]
    Medicine You Take: Non anymore, have avoided taking any to aviod temptation, something which I am aware other users face
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi, and welcome, i'm new here myself!
    you'll find a bunch of people to listen, if you ever want to share.
  3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

4. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Thanks for the words of welcome, I might in time tell more then what I have regarding as to how and why im here, but I just have a strange paranioa someone on here knows me in RL - but I know the chances of that are minute to none.

slightly Off topic, any other Dr who or Charmed fans here?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey welcome to the forum!:welcome:
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i used to be a charmed fan but i stop watching the show, and welcome :hug: if you wanna talk or just chat my pm box is always open :hug:
  7. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome :hug:

No need to rush in telling us more about yourself :smile: But if you ever feel ready to open up, we're all here ok hun?

And as for Dr Who... I LOVE IT!! :biggrin:

Take care and keep strong,
  8. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Yeah, im quite a Dr Who fan (got some 'art' to post up for that) and lol, yeah im a charmed fan :eek:hmy:, and thanks for understanding, this is a bit odd for me, i normally confide in my best mate about anything, but something is stopping me from this lateset, ah 'setback' will cause him to just ignore me, but if i listen to what little reason my depression has left me, this idea is stupid as he has 'helped' me through worse - but i dont want him to think that this is a cry for attention :blub:

Sorry im being so cryptic - its just ive never rli done the whole 'opening up to people on the web' thing b4, but I dunno :( I wished at times that I had never told him about this....

P.S: again thanks for the kind words of welcome and all the hugs *hugs back*
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. As you get more comfortable being here, things will become easier. Don't rush yourself into anything you don't feel up to sharing with us. we will be ready to listen when you are ready to share. :hug:
  10. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to add me to MSN, mine is: Smithlightning@gmail.com - so yeah feel free to add me as it would be nice to get to know some people who understand what im going through [This is not meant in some sort of sadistic or harsh way, its just at times - my best mate is at a loss as to how to help me :(]
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.