Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sammy85, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammy85

Sammy85 New Member

Just wanted to say hi to everyone I'm new..and honestly it's hard to talk to anyone about my problems..much less think that anyone really cares. But I don't want to throw a pity party..so I usually keep to myself. I just know I need help and maybe I could talk to someone who could help me out with my feelings. My whole life has been an up hill struggle..and well with recent events it was like a jump off a cliff.

2. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

hiya sam thaught i would reply. welcome to sf, im kinda new here to but ive got to say i think this sites amazing, the people here are all so nice. i know its really hard opening up to someone like you say, i suppose im the same it takes a lot to trust someone. but if you do want to ever talk id like that, just personal message me or something if you do:smile:
  3. type

type Member

Hi Sam,

Like you I'm new to this forum aswell and I'm sure you will find alot of people who care here and will offer advice. Please feel free to intouch if you need someone to talk to.

4. angeliamarie12

angeliamarie12 Active Member

Well hello..... My name is Angelia.... I have also been thru alot.....if u wanna talk hun please fill free to e-mail....me.... and I am always on so.....please I am willing to help ....

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey welcome to the forum, :welcome:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.