Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sheath, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheath

Sheath Member

Um.. hello its nice to meet you all. I hope I wont be a burden to anyone here and I appoligize if Im not on if anyone I kno needs me. Let me Introduce myself: For now, I am Lilica, one of the two personalities of mine. The other half, Sheith, can be rude at times so please dont take him personally. If he upsets you I will take full responsability for his actions. The reason I am here is that as Lilica, I some times have moments where life feels too painful to continue and I dont always have help I need to come to my senses so I came here for support. To all, Thank You

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!! :hug: It is very nice to meet you.

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I don't find anyone here a burden on me, I just try to help out. :yes:
    Welcome to SF! :smile: There should be people here that can help you, as they did/do for me.

4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sure you will not be a burden to us as we are very understanding about so many different issues people have. :hug:

6. Sheath

Sheath Member

Thanks for the posts guys. :) Hopefully I can help others on here as well. Ive already posted my first advice and hopefully it will help.

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: welcome to the forum

8. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Welcome to SG :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the Forum Sheath :welcome: :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:

11. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello and a warm welcome to sf please dont feel you are a burden there are many here that will be understanding and supportive towards you

take care and look forward to seeing you around the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.