Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.. hello its nice to meet you all. I hope I wont be a burden to anyone here and I appoligize if Im not on if anyone I kno needs me. Let me Introduce myself: For now, I am Lilica, one of the two personalities of mine. The other half, Sheith, can be rude at times so please dont take him personally. If he upsets you I will take full responsability for his actions. The reason I am here is that as Lilica, I some times have moments where life feels too painful to continue and I dont always have help I need to come to my senses so I came here for support. To all, Thank You

WhyMeWhy

I don't find anyone here a burden on me, I just try to help out. :yes:
Welcome to SF! :smile: There should be people here that can help you, as they did/do for me.

:welcome: to SF. I am sure you will not be a burden to us as we are very understanding about so many different issues people have. :hug:

Thanks for the posts guys. :) Hopefully I can help others on here as well. Ive already posted my first advice and hopefully it will help.

liveinhope

hello and a warm welcome to sf please dont feel you are a burden there are many here that will be understanding and supportive towards you

take care and look forward to seeing you around the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00