Discussion in 'Welcome' started by emack54, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    I am 24 years old and feel like I am stuck in a big fat hole. I have been hospitalized 5 times in the last 6 months after various sucide attempts. I am scared because I've always had these suicidal feelings and never acted on them until the last 6 months. The self harm has been there forever.

I feel all alone as I have a family who is trying to understand but just doesnt get it. They ask why cant you snap out of it. I always feel on verge of relapse after I leave the hospital and wonder to myself sometimes why dont they just lock me away some where forever.

thanks for listening,
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, emack!!! :hug:
  3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF!

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. So many people don't understand that there are things you just "can't get over". Try to be understanding with their inability to understand what it is like for you. Help them, and maybe they, in turn, can help you. Take care. :hug:
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, if you ever need a friend feel free to contact me anytime. Take care. :hug:
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you feel like you are stuck in a big fat hole? you are scared because you have the suicidal feelings after being hospitalized for 6 months.

welcome to the forum; you have another family here.
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.