1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by angel2, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel2

angel2 New Member

hello, im new and very shy,

Not really sure where to start, Ive been having a really hard time well since as long as i can remember but it has been getting alot worse recently and I feel like im in a sinking ship.
    Im lucky that i have someone very special and understanding in my life but its only time before my problems effect us.

I never thought id find myself here and i dont know how to get off this ship:sad:

2. thegrey

thegrey Member

Well, what kind of problems? Maybe you and your special someone can overcome them together?
    I'm new here too and haha I don't know how to get off this ship much either. I think that's why everyone is here so...let's work hard together respectively haha :D

3. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

:smile: welcome to both of you!

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Talking about things is the first step. I am glad you found us and were able to put your foot in the door. Take care and post as often as you need to. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

hello, welcome to the forum :hug:

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum

8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

welcome to the forums! I am glad you have decided to join our little community :) *huggles*

Caroline

9. Ire

Ire Guest

Hello angel2 :cool:

Stick around, there are all kinds of people to talk to here if you need to!
    I think maybe some of them saved me from doing something stupid tonight!

Hopefully someone will help you when you need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.