Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SuperBo, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

Hi .. um I dont really know what to say..My name is brittany but you guys can call me bo Im just kinda looking somewhere to find people i can talk to and relate to.. Im pretty depressed and suicidel.. which is something I've had to deal with since I was 14 but I havent been in so long but in the last couple of days I've been really suicidel.. geting thoughts of cutting and useing again :(.. I dont really know what to do I keep telling everyone im fine but they all pretend that they believe me.. my mom keeps on looking at me with that worried face I know that I need help but I cant never get myself to see someone about it.. i thought I could deal with my problems alone but im finding it hard to hold on any longer..

and this site oddly reminds me of a site I went on when I first started to feel suicidel when I was 14 .. so I thought maybe this might help

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

It's very hard sometimes to deal with such feelings all alone, and being all alone can make such feelings worse. I urge you to seek professional help as soon as possible. Can you talk to your mom about this? We are here to provide peer support and encouragement but there's no substitute for professional counseling and/or medication. In the meantime, keep coming here and posting to vent your feelings and make friends. We're here to support you. Welcome to the forum!:smile::hug:

3. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

I know I need professional help .. but its a matter of Me being able to leave the house.. Im kinda scared.. and I dont have any medical .. so it will cost alot. and I've sorta talked to my mom about it she says we'll get me help but never acts on it and I kinda always need a push But thank you I will try to keep comeing here

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

8. gentlelady