1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by janie, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janie

janie Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

i stumbled onto this place by accident and think its a good idea. i decided to join and see if i could do my bit to help out some of the people here. some of the stuff ive read here makes me think "i hope this is made up" but i know is true and not surprising for some people. i hope i'll get to know some of you guys better and be of some help :)

2. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Janie. :smile: :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Janie, Welcome to the forum :hug:

4. ari

ari Staff Alumni

Hi Janie, Welcome to the site :)
    anytime you need to talk, feel free to pm me...will try to get back to you as soon as I can
    ari

5. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF Janie. It is nice to have you. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. *huggles*

Caroline

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

That was one of the reason why I'm here too.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum janie. Wonderful thing about this forum is that we are able to support each other as we need it. I hope you are able to receive as much as you give. take care. :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Janie

10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I realize this is old but I never got to say welcome and I just saw a couple of your posts that I really enjoyed.
    Anyway, hope to get to know you better :smile:

11. janie

janie Well-Known Member

lol thanks
    I dont have that much time to spend on SF but yea i try to add my $5bucks without making ppl feel worse about themselves..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.