Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Paul_, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_

Paul_ New Member

Searced on google, on suecide forum was thinking about a forum where we motivate each outer to take sucide.

Anyway i wont take suecide, but if a buttom where infront of me and if i would die if i pushed that buttom then i would pushed it ...

I hate myself ... i am a loser and a noob ...

But then again i understand that it is patetic to be here because it is just me felling sorry for myself, and even more establish that i am a nothing a loser ...

Anyway i feel sorry for u if u read the junk i wrote, there r nothing who can help me either, but it makes me feel better to post here since then i can feel sorry for myself ...

Kindly Paul

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Paul_. i am glad you decided to give us a chance. Take care. :hug:

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Well, I read what you wrote and I don't think you should feel sorry for writing that.

Welcome to the Forums and I hope you find what you need here!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum

I hope you find the help and support you need here :hug:

5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

That is pretty much how I came across this.

I had an appointment with a Mental Health Social WORKer and he told me to avoid them as a lot of them were pro suicide and antaganise and egg people on. So I thought, good people who understand how I feel and will support me in trying to end my life. So I typed suicide forum in to google and up this came.

I have been a member since Sept 2007 and hve found it quite useful, you know you are not alone and you are also able to give other people advice and get advice as other people know where you are.

Hope it is helpful for you 2.
    xxxxx

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and a warm welcome to SF glad to see you hear hope to talk with you soon hugs:smile:

8. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

welcome to the forum.
    I can understand your pessimism, but give us a chance.
    ill be here when your ready
    :hug:

9. malenka

malenka Member

Hi Paul, I will try and motivate you not to take suicide, but to fight the idea when you feel you can't take it anymore, and to stay safe :hug:

10. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! ^_^

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.