Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ranman, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranman

ranman Member

I'm 38 and struggled with depression since I was a child.I stopped taking my meds over a year ago slowly slid back into this hell. I went to the doc a couple of months ago and meds that once worked don't anymore and others I've tried have unbearable side effects. Trying another but it's just getting harder to tell myself to hang on and wait for them to work. I think it will help to here from some people who understand what I'm going through. Cuz I'm feeling very alone and scared!
  2. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

It's great you found it, I hope you can find the support you're looking for. Best wishes with the meds, I know how hard it can be to find some that work -_- but all we can do is try right?

Take care and stay safe, hope you feel less isolated in time.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. It is hard waiting for meds to work and finding the right combinations that suit you best. Don't give up. You know that relief is out there because you have found it before.
  4. katie

katie Member

It is really lonely and scary trying to deal with everything by yourself. Even if you have someone I think that it is still difficult.
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  8. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Gentle lady is right finding the right meds combination is hard and might take a while.

Stick with it.

Welcome to sf.
  9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forums, ranman. Take good care of yourself. :hug:
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.