Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lonelyheart, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelyheart

lonelyheart New Member

Hi, my name is Victoria, im from the UK.
    Ive suffered from reactive depression since 2003, I have made 3 attempts on my life, all have which have resulted in being put in Hospital and last time- sectioned.
    From July 2006, my life was going very well, and in the Nov 06 i found out i was pregnant with my 2nd daughter, me and my better half were thrilled, we moved house 6 wks b4 she was born.
    On the 13/07/07 the day i was due to have her, i was informed on a routine scan that she had died.
    My 2nd born was born sleeping on the 16/07/07 at full term.
    She was cremated at the end of July 07.
    On the 9th September i was sectioned for my own safety and for that of my 1st daughter.
    I was released after 28 days and on the day after i tried to take my own life. i was found by a paramedic who had been called by my Health visitor after she found me.
    Im angry that she found me in time.
    I have times when i self harm under stress, but if i had my own way i would do it forever.

Im sad to say im back in 'that place' again.
    Ive just about had as much as i can take.

Im sorry for rambling.

Victoria x x

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im so sorry for your loss.
    you have been through so much and you have done so well to survive this long.
    I hope you find all the help and support here you need.

If you want any advice on the forum or anyone to chat to, please PM me.

3. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Hi there, i'm so sorry for your loss :hug: i hope you find the help you want here, feel free to get in touch with me if you want to chat :)

Beaky x

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know how it feels to lose a child in that manner, i was only 17 weeks when they informed my baby had died but the grief and the pain hurts jus as much. If you ever need someone to talk to please pm me. :hug: i'm sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Victoria. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your child and also the issues you face with depression and suicidal thoughts and urges. You do have another child that needs you very much. Make sure you tell your crisis counselor how you are feeling. It probably seems hopeless, but for the sake of your family do what it takes to hang in there. :hug:

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, I ope you can find the support you need here :hug:

8. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hi Victoria, wow you've been through a hell of a lot but i hope that you will find all the support that you need to overcome these feelings. This forum is filled with wonderful and understanding people so i'm sure you could turn to anyone here if you ever feel you need to talk to someone who understands.
    Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :)

9. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hi

I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. welcome to the forum. There are plenty of us here to call on if you need to talk.

Take care.

10. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to SF.

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Victoria

I am truely sorry for everything that you have had to go through :hug:

Feel free to PM me if you want someone to talk to, I'm sure you will find everyone very friendly and supportive here :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.