Discussion in 'Welcome' started by through it all, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. through it all

through it all New Member

I am new to this site. I have been depressed on and off for some time now, but it seems to be more frequent than usual. Nobody seems to "get" me and I pretty much feel alone. I guess I just feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore. I'm hoping maybe this site can change that =)
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I felt before I came here that no one understood and I had no real place that I belonged, but there are so many people here who have been through/seen so much, people "get it" here :). I'm sure you will make some friends here. Feel free to friend me/pm me any time.
    Hope to see you around and hear a little more about what's going on with you.
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome, through it all. You will find that many ppl who come here at some point feel they don't "belong anywhere." I hope you find that you belong here and that you will find the support you seek here among SF.
  4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :hug:
  5. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. :hug:
  6. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Hi hun

welcome aboard , hope it helps u , chat or pm anytime :hug:
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. :hug:
  8. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Welcome, I feel the same as you in terms of nobody understanding me. This forum has helped a lot to know that people try to understand and hopefully it can be the experience for you.
  9. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Welcome Mindy. I hope you feel more stable soon. There are so many members here that I'm sure there will be people who you can relate to. I hope I can help and I hope we as a community can help.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  11. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :grouphug:
  13. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:
    I hope you get the support you deserve here, and make lots of friends. You don't ever have to feel alone here :smile:
    Take care, Lauren
  14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.