hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by through it all, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. through it all

through it all New Member

Hi,

I am new to this site. I have been depressed on and off for some time now, but it seems to be more frequent than usual. Nobody seems to "get" me and I pretty much feel alone. I guess I just feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore. I'm hoping maybe this site can change that =)

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome:

I felt before I came here that no one understood and I had no real place that I belonged, but there are so many people here who have been through/seen so much, people "get it" here :). I'm sure you will make some friends here. Feel free to friend me/pm me any time.
    Hope to see you around and hear a little more about what's going on with you.
    :hug:

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome, through it all. You will find that many ppl who come here at some point feel they don't "belong anywhere." I hope you find that you belong here and that you will find the support you seek here among SF.

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :hug:

5. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. :hug:

6. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Hi hun

welcome aboard , hope it helps u , chat or pm anytime :hug:

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. :hug:

8. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Welcome, I feel the same as you in terms of nobody understanding me. This forum has helped a lot to know that people try to understand and hopefully it can be the experience for you.

9. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Welcome Mindy. I hope you feel more stable soon. There are so many members here that I'm sure there will be people who you can relate to. I hope I can help and I hope we as a community can help.

Joseph

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

11. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :grouphug:

13. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:
    I hope you get the support you deserve here, and make lots of friends. You don't ever have to feel alone here :smile:
    Take care, Lauren

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.