Discussion in 'Welcome' started by depressedGirl, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

Hi. Sorry about my user name.
    I suffer with depression and epilepsy. :sad:
    I am new to this website and I found it by brousing on google search.
    I am interested in anything dark and weird. People have gone as far as to call me a goth or emo. However I DON'T want to be depressed. I want to be happy again. The way I was when I was at school. I had a big group of friends but now I have none.
    I used to have loads of hobbies which include drawing, whiting, playing computer games, watching anime and anything to do with horror. However I still enjoy gambling, listening to music, sleeping and playing soul calibur. I used to have more but all my hobbies are gone. I have no energy and I cannot concentrate on anything. I love collecting demon figurines though.
    I am currantly going counselling and the doctors are thinking about putting me on anti depressants.
    Well thats about it. Thanks for reading.
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry for your name. Your entitled to have what you please as a name.
    Welcome to SF and i hope you find what you want here. Take care and please don't hesitate to pm me if you need to talk or anything! :hug:
  3. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Welcome to the forums :smile:

I hope you find some sort of peace on these forums. Alot of people are always willing to talk about anything, myself included.

Enjoy your stay :hug:
  4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

heya, welcome to the forums =)
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you can find some common interests to share here. :hug:
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  8. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Welcome! :)
  9. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Hi depressedGirl I am fighting depression as well. Right now I am on my way to recovery as things are starting to look brighter for me. Just simple things to take care of myself have made me more alive. But I know, loneliness sucks. We all need love in one form or another, be it friends, family or lovers, feeling isolated is so "not" fun.

Anti-depressive might be a good start for your battles to come, If you need to push throe from a hopeless place (<listen to the doc about this), I would recommend you to get some Ginseng,vitamins + Omega-3 with your breakfast. Try to eat, (morning dinner a snack "banana or similar" and then lunch). next thing is sleep, make sure you get good sleep. If anyone starts laughing now its because they know I post in the night owl thread hehe. But seriously you need sleep ( about 8h) :smile:

You will need the energy and you will start to feel stronger in mind and body and that will make your depression easier to defeat.
    You also need someone to talk to, so grab the opportunity.
    cerise_wrists and AlexDanish have already offered and I myself don't mind having a chat at all. If you pm me I will be happy to give you my msn address. I myself went and talkĀ“t to a personal trainer of mind and soul, who is now also a good friend. A pro will know how to help you clear the fog.

I wish you the best of luck on your quest for happiness.

10. hey welcome! like to say hope you find help from this website i sure do.. feel free to talk to me whenever u like
    take care and keep smilin
  11. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you find some support you need here and make some friends along the way! :smile:
  12. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welocome to sf hope you find waht yor looking for here :hug:
  13. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone

Hi. Thanks for welcoming me. I joined really cause I needed someone to talk to. Thanks again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.