Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by chidori, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chidori

chidori Member

This is kind of strange for me. I've never really tried to get help outside of my circle of friends. Because I'm so energetic and happy (seemingly) most of my friends just blow off my depressed rantings as nothing. The tell me the usual things, you have a wonderful life.....I want to say "then why do I hurt so much all the time?" but i don't. Mostly because I feel ashamed. I feel alot better since I registered and read some of the posts here. Its nice to feel not so alone. I'm hoping it will help me in times of need. I feel like my pain has been getting so much worse lately. I hope that I can be some kind of help to others in return :)

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find you are not alone in how you feel or think. I hope you find some extra support here. :hug:

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Chidori. :hug: I like your name. :)

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

5. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

hey and welcome.. if you need someone to talk to pm me [=

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :)

7. chidori

chidori Member

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. I feel alot better already :D

and MyMelody, you look like an anime fan as well, stole it from FullMetalPanic XD

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Chidori and welcome to the forum. It can be hard to talk to friends about the sorts of feelings you are having simply because they cannot understand. I find the forum so good because people here do listen and because we are all in the same boat you will find understanding here. I'm here for you if you need to chat. Contact info is in my profile. Best wishes.S.:smile:

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to sf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.