Discussion in 'Welcome' started by corang, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Hi well im justin and im 17 been depressed since ... idk when it started but probably when i was about 9. I planned on killing myself in october 2007 and my friend found out and told my parents, got me put in the hospital. Later all those friends stopped talking to me.

I started cutting in 2008 and i stopped 3 months ago but started again about a week ago. My depression is controlled a little but i think im addicted to being suicidal :( ... im complicated like that.

Anyway I found this site last week and decided to join and wanted to introduce myself. hi lol
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum justin!! Can you tell us more about you?? Are you seeing a shrink?? a therapist?? Are you on meds?? Keep posting and try to open up more so we know what is happening in your life!!
  3. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Well im seeing a psychiatrist now and im gunna ask him for a recomendation for a therapist next time i see him.

im on Wellbutrin, Abilify, and just started lexapro (got ativan for panic attacks which i have once in a while).

Ive been diagnosed depressed and i seem to have borderline personallity disorder (gunna talk to a therapist about this).

live at home with my parents theyre supportive of me but just have a very hard time understand since they dont have any of my problems.

dropped out of school after the hospital and im studying for my GED now and thats pretty much all im doing currently since all my friends left me.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi corang and :welcome: to the forum. :shake:
  5. Hey Justin, welcome to the forum! I am also new here, just joined yesterday. I am only a few years younger than you, 15. So if you wanna send me a message and talk feel free to do so. You can also find out what I am going through by reading my welcome to theforum post thingy.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Justin.

:hug: Claire xx
  8. corang

corang Well-Known Member

thanks every1 :)
  9. GammaRae

GammaRae Active Member

Hey, I'm new too. I'm 19 and have gone through a lot of what you're going through too, the self injury, the hospitals and meds, even the deal with school. I hope you're hanging on okay. If you need a buddy feel free to pm or aim me (aim- GammaRaeShine).

good luck
  10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF
  11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi! welcome to s.f!

this was a very positive step.....glad you are here xxxx:hug:
  12. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  13. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf Justin
  14. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Welcome to SF...
  15. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hi and a warm welcome to SF:smile:
  16. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Eh, they saved your life, then told you to fuck off. Some friends, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.