Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Edgar, I'm 21 and living in the US. I've been feeling really alone and depressed lately and I googled this forum and saw some of the other hello post and you guys seem really inviting and understanding so I decided to join.

shades

Staff Alumni
:smile: Welcome! I'm fairly new here too, about 3-4 weeks. But i can tell you that there are a lot of caring, intelligent, helpful people here who are very serious about helping others. I'm trying to do my part. Stay awhile and check it out. Feel free to send me a pm anytime.

crookxshanks

welcome x

we are a really friendly caring bunch here so dont feel scared to post. we will support you in no matter what your going through.. and i speak from experience! :hug:

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hi, welcome to the forum! i have found so much support here - and many warm and caring people.

i hope you find as much support here as i have. . . feel free to pm anytime xx:hug:

Welcome to the forum Edgar. I hope you find a place you can feel comfortable with us while here. Take care and I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00