Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 1DZ, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1DZ

1DZ New Member

I used to be a member here a year or so ago, can't remember what my user name was:rolleyes:
    Anyway I am here looking for other people who understand depression and can cheer me up on a dark day.I have had some major personal problems which are almost under control but the depression is as bad as ever and medication isn't helping.

Look forward to chatting soon
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome back!!! :)
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back to the forum. Sorry you can't remember your old username. i am sure we have probably run into each other on occasion. I hope you get the support you seek. :hug:
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

:console:hi. welcome back to s.f.

i am sorry you are so sad . .

feel free to pm me, anytime you want to talk. i hope you find a lot of support here honey. . . xx
  5. 1DZ

1DZ New Member

Thanks for the welcome

I realised this weekend that none of my family or friends have a clue what depression is all about.DH wants me to come of the AD's because I am always sad and lethargic....he should remember what I am like without them:laugh:

I really want to take off for a few days and get some "me time" but when I did that last time I was sectioned and I really don't think I can go down that route again:mad:
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

i really hope you find the support here that you are looking for :hug:
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!!
  9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forum.

:hug: Claire xx
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back :hug: :hug:
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome back to SF! :)
    I hope we can cheer you up when you're low, sorry to hear medication didn't help. We're here to listen and support. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.