Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ĹốŞŧβōΨž, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess i am still not sure why i am here, i am like a closed book now but i guess sometimes its good to feel like someone is listening.

I think it all went wrong in November for me and since then i have slowly been hiding myself away.

Yes i admit i have tried killing myself that night i managed to get help, but i was chucked out of hospital at 6am noone knew i was there and they had noone avaliable to talk to me and they needed the beds. I went to the doctors and he told me to get over it.

I have tried talking to friends and loved ones, but the only responce i got was it made me unloveable, now my mum doesn't talk to me and some of my closest friends and people i loved have given up on me.

So i just hide now i function but i dont think i am human, when i am at work i do my job and try and have a laugh i get home and i feel dead, i cant occupy my head and i have ran out of avenues to go down nothing has worked.

Anyway thanks for reading took a lot to write this

Take Care
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hi LostBoyz, welcome to SF! :)
    You took a positive step joining us, we're here to support and listen. :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Richard!

Welcome to the forum :)
  4. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hey and welcome to SF Richard!

We're happy you visit us for support.
    We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
    My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
    Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Lost. I am sorry you are hurting so deeply. I hope you are able to find some comfort here with us. :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to the forums.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Richard, welcome to SF. I'm sorry people have pushed you aside at a time when you really need support. We're all here whenever you want to talk.
  8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi...welcome to the forum.

i understand how it feels to be at such a low point in your life, and have friends and family turn away.

but here at s.f., we do understand how you feel, and we want you to open up and talk with us. you have acceptance here, already.

pm if you want to talk.......

i am so glad you reached out. xx :hug:
  9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Richard.

:hug: xx
  10. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.