Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by shrugged, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shrugged

shrugged Member

I wake up every morning with the feeling that every day is a chance to make things right. By the time I go to bed that feeling is nowhere to be found. I go to sleep sad and angry at myself. I wonder why even the smallest effort seems beyond my ability. I think of giving up and I imagine hanging myself.

I tie a rope around my neck to feel what it would be like,the lack of blood flow to the brain, the inability to grasp for air. I imagine the same thing under the weight of my body. I always thought I would go "peacefully" but after two years even this looks tempting.

Every week, I have several breakdowns. They are becoming more frequent, more violent and It wont be long before I give in.

My name is Marie and Im 20 years old. I live in Belgium and I never thought life would end this way.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Marie, welcome to SF. Life needn't end that way, you've made it here, it can only get better from now on.

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you today?
    welcome to SF...you are in the right place...people here are so caring & sweet...they will help you alot...and all the imagine of hanging yourself is so normal so dont worry about that...
    you can PM me anytime you want...
    take care of yourself

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You will find alot of similarities in members here.. The difference is we keep trying and recive support from the other members..

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you reach out here Understand your struggles and know you can get much needed support here Hope you are seeing a professional as they can help decrease the sadness with talk therapy and meds Glad you are here

7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place. We help each other through it.

:hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.