Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by frozenprince, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frozenprince

frozenprince Active Member

Um i guess im here cause I really don't have anything else.

I have no friends, and thats not just the deoression talking either, im the "freak" the "emotional tissue" people use me till im no good anymore than throw me away like im nothing, nobody talks to me ya know?.

I'm gay, I catch enough flak for it and I don't like to talk about it much.

My family just ignores all the tell tale signs, my mom found a RAZORBLADES in my room and didn't even ask me if I was ok, just silence, like always.

I have already tried and failed to kill myself twice, suffer from manic bouts of depression, schizophrenia, and marginal Bi-polar disorder.

I just really would like somebody to talk to that actually listens to me, that would even notice if I just died and never showed up again.

Thank you for you time in reading this.

ta
    Frige

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place. Keep posting, it will help. You don't have to talk about things you don't want to.

You mentioned some of the things you have been experiencing. Have you been diagnosed? Do you have the benefits of therapy and/or medication?

:hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi frozenprince, welcome to sf :)

4. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

Hi, love. Welcome to the forum, I'm new too. :)

I'm sorry about the situation with your family, how your mother could just be so unconcerned like that. I know how it feels. I laid in my mother's bed and sobbed, wanting someone to hold me, to help me, and she didn't even ask if I was alright, she just ignored me.

I'm here and I'll listen to anything you have to say. I hope you never try to kill yourself again - you have so much potential as a single living being.

5. frozenprince

frozenprince Active Member

Unfortunatly, yes I have been diagnosed but the shrinks solution, just up my dosage of prozac, I'll be fine.

right?

hah yea thats been working real well, you know what I did with that prozac?

like I said I wish they would care but they don't they just simply and purly don't

thanks for the kind words though, all of you, there few and far between for me.
    :smile:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. :hug: You'll find lots of kind people here. Feel free to drop me a PM if you ever feel like talking.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Nik. I hope you find that we are a community of people that do care. Thank you for allowing us to get to know who you are. :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Nik welcome to the forums!! Talk to your doctor and tell him the meds aren't helping.. I was on Prosac for a while and it didn't help.. Now I am on effexor at a high dose and it has helped with the depression..Do they have you on meds for the skyzo?? I've been on them for about six months and it has helped with the things I was seeing and the voices..So talk to them and be honest that nothing so far is helping..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.