hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblin girl

hi
how are everybody??hope all okay

im not new here...but i never introduce myself..donno why...so ill do it now:

im a girl...22 years old...studying pharmacy tec. at canadian college and this is my 4th year on it...im sorry i'll not say my name or from where im from for privacy...hope you all understand why im doing that...but i have to...

I love net..watch tv...& listen to music..and kinda in love with clothes, high heels & excessory.

Im here cos im depressed & have suicide thought...Im trying to die since I was 14 or before & think of it every single day & was depressed in whole my life.However, I never done it seriously cos of fear of pain...anyway, im thinking more seriously now adays...

I never go to shrink or any other kind of Dr's & never took any medication & nobody in the world know that im depressed or what im thinking of...anyway im kinda person who is positive & always try to cheer myself up...im not that bad...

Im depressed cos my family dont understand me & they are wiered...I never ever had friends in my life...I never had bf/gf...Im so much ugly,stupid,failure & have weak personality...Im the most hated in the world & I donno why...plus when I was child I was poor & beating alot & I lost my childhood cos I was always angry...had so much people makeing fun of me & disrespect & called wiered alot...and I fall in love from one side......& now im isolated completly from the world...in 4 walls...everybody hate me...im so rejected...

my wish is to be normal & live normal live

Im here cos I waould love to make friends & my goal is to suport each other as one sweet family :)

PS:Im so sensitve person...so please be gentle with me...

You can ask me any Questions...you can ask...Ill try to answer them all :)

nolonger

Hehe, I was actually ready to say welcome to SF but when I looked at your amount of posts I thought "Well if she's posted that much I wouldn't say she's not welcome :)". I wouldn't say your stupid or a failure. The fact that you've come here to seek help etc and have been able to stick it out through the years shows that you're pretty much the complete opposite. I can also relate to the being disrespected part too...I wouldn't say im the best looking guy and have the strongest personaility but I do my best :(. And it tends to be the less obvious "you're weird, get lost"...more a silent/subliminal message if you will.

Anyway Nice to meet ya and see ya round :D.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It is good to know you are doing well in college bubblin girl I am glad you are here as you do give so much support to others. I hope you have found friends here to chat with and hope your depression is being taken care of with councilling and maybe meds as well you are very much appreciated here thanks for all your support.:hugtackles:

bubblin girl

Hehe, I was actually ready to say welcome to SF but when I looked at your amount of posts I thought "Well if she's posted that much I wouldn't say she's not welcome :)". I wouldn't say your stupid or a failure. The fact that you've come here to seek help etc and have been able to stick it out through the years shows that you're pretty much the complete opposite. I can also relate to the being disrespected part too...I wouldn't say im the best looking guy and have the strongest personaility but I do my best :(. And it tends to be the less obvious "you're weird, get lost"...more a silent/subliminal message if you will.

Anyway Nice to meet ya and see ya round :D.
lol..I never did it...I see everybody doing it..i got joulse loooooool :D what I can say...
its just away to let people know me...
thanks...nice to meet ya too :)

bubblin girl

It is good to know you are doing well in college bubblin girl I am glad you are here as you do give so much support to others. I hope you have found friends here to chat with and hope your depression is being taken care of with councilling and maybe meds as well you are very much appreciated here thanks for all your support.:hugtackles:
hi
I found here alot of people who are so nice & suportive...
about my college...im not realy doing well...infact im failling...and thats what make me depressed...
thanks dear...you are also so much supportive & the most precious helper here...thank you too :) :hugtackles:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You are definitley one of us!! I think you have an excellent manner about you.. I hope you see it one day...Welcome and keep posting , I like to read your posts and replies to others..Take care!!

bubblin girl

You are definitley one of us!! I think you have an excellent manner about you.. I hope you see it one day...Welcome and keep posting , I like to read your posts and replies to others..Take care!!
thanks dear...thats so nice of you :)
I like to read yours too.
have a nice day :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00