hi

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by chloe21, Nov 14, 2009.

1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

I have done something now but I don’t know what yet because he is stress out about something I done to him. He looks At I like I done something to him and I don’t think I have he not talk to me about it yet because he is keeping it to himself now on his computer. I was crying in the room before but I didn’t tell him because I was trying to talk to him but he didn’t want to at all. We talk a lot now when we don’t have kids around us all the time and it is easy To talk to him about thing and today we talk about thing that need to a talk about and I told him that I am worry About tomorrow and I hope I get through it with him and do our shopping tomorrow together and I hope there anything I should do for him and I will do that for my husband tomorrow. He has done it again I make him do it again and he blame me for doing it again make do it to himself again and I said that I won’t do it again in my life and I will ring someone about it my problem and I will try it but I know it take time to work it out.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's good that you try to communicate with each other. But it sounds like you are taking a lot of blame for something that isnt necessarily all yours to take. Not completely sure what has happened but if you want to talk about it send me a pm or post more here so that we can see if there is something that will help you through this.