hi

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by chloe21, Nov 15, 2009.

1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

:rant: I am write in here about me and when I was 15 year old and I was having a baby at 16 year old and it was some else child and he told me to give it up and Have a termination and he said that we are too young to have a baby at that age and our family and my mum won’t let me keep the baby at that age and my asshole Step father said that I am a bad person kills a baby when it is a peanut and he tell that I am worse mother to that baby and I have left home at 18 year old and never have to put up with him tell me that every day and night about the baby and I have good life and never have to be told every time about the baby and he said this to me I am a murder of my baby every time and I hate it and I am happy that I was away from him for 14 year away from him and I came back to live in Australia and live here with my ex boyfriend for one year and we had two kids at first and then we had a daughter in 2004 and she was born too early in august she support to be born in the end august and she was 4 week early and she is so beautiful baby and she is going to day care for 5 days a week and she is learn thing there and her father is and other asshole and he said if I leave him he will take the kids of me and I never will see them again and he said that I am worse parent to them and he said that he will make it hard me to see them if he live but he did last year and I got them back for good and I know that if I didn’t take them they would be in welfare care if I didn’t take them it my fault for that happen but took them back and I always love them but there father has told my older son to hurt me in the way he did to me and take good care of your sister and brother make sure they don’t get hurt from your mother and her new lover and if you have to tell the welfare they are hurt you ok and I won’t do that to my kids at all and I hope no one blame me for it and I wish never have him my ex boyfriend and my new husband he look after me and I am bit worry about thing sometime I think that never happen to me with my older son but I have been hurt from my older son and second son has been bashed me as well but my daughter won’t hurt me at all and I will take good care of them all and I am happy now and we are getting along together as a family and there is some problem in this but we will fix it and we put our foot down and when the kids play up and we put them in their room when they are naughty kids for 5mins and it is starting to work on my daughter and son has handicap it will take ages to work on him and don’t let him have any lollies or chocolate cake or any sweet at all it makes him going nuts in the head and it take ages to get it out of him it take all night to do so. I had to tell them two little one to get off the road just before and they are not listen to me and I might put them in their room again for 5mins but I give one more chance to play in the yard if they don’t I will put them in there and my older sons is always on the computer every day and night with my step son they like playing games on it the computer and we don’t care if they on their together and keep them of the street and getting in trouble by law and we are happy that our sons together on the computers and I hope they stay this way and keep out of trouble and my two little ones are playing in the yard and having fun together and I hope we fine out on Monday if the handicap one also has ADHD if he has it and he has it because he is on tablets day and night as well and it has make it each to tell him to go to bed and get of the computer and turn on the TV to watch the cartoon and my husband has hurt himself again last night with a glass and I had the ambo here to take him up the hospital but he didn’t going because didn’t wanted to because he said that he will sleep it off and he did that he is bit better today because he put it down the toilet and he won’t do it again it hurt too much now and if that is true I not sure about it yet

2. chloe21

I am write in here about me and when I was 15 year old and I was having a baby at 16 year old and it was some else child and he told me to give it up and Have a termination and he said that we are too young to have a baby at that age and our family and my mum won’t let me keep the baby at that age and my asshole Step father said that I am a bad person kills a baby when it is a peanut.
    He tell that I am worse mother to that baby and I have left home at 18 year old and never have to put up with him tell me that every day and night about the baby and I have good life and never have to be told every time about the baby and he said this to me.
    I am a murder of my baby every time and I hate it and I am happy that I was away from him for 14 year away from him and I came back to live in Australia and live here with my ex boyfriend for one year and we had two kids at first and then we had a daughter in 2004 and she was born too early in august she support to be born in the end august and she was 4 week early and she is so beautiful baby and she is going to day care for 5 days a week and she is learn thing there and her father is and other asshole and he said if I leave him he will take the kids of me.
    I never will see them again and he said that I am worse parent to them and he said that he will make it hard me to see them if he live but he did last year and I got them back for good and I know that if I didn’t take them they would be in welfare care if I didn’t take them it my fault for that happen but took them back.
    I always love them but there father has told my older son to hurt me in the way he did to me and take good care of your sister and brother make sure they don’t get hurt from your mother and her new lover and if you have to tell the welfare they are hurt you ok and I won’t do that to my kids at all and I hope no one blame me for it and I wish never have him my ex boyfriend.
    My new husband he look after me and I am bit worry about thing sometime I think that never happen to me with my older son but I have been hurt from my older son and second son has been bashed me.
    As well but my daughter won’t hurt me at all and I will take good care of them all and I am happy now and we are getting along together as a family and there is some problem in this but we will fix it and we put our foot down and when the kids play up.
    We put them in their room when they are naughty kids for 5mins and it is starting to work on my daughter and son has handicap it will take ages to work on him and don’t let him have any lollies or chocolate cake or any sweet at all it makes him going nuts in the head and it take ages to get it out of him it take all night to do so.
    I had to tell them two little one to get off the road just before and they are not listen to me and I might put them in their room again for 5mins but I give one more chance to play in the yard if they don’t I will put them in there and my older sons is always on the computer every day and night with my step son they like playing games on it the computer and we don’t care if they on their together and keep them of the street and getting in trouble by law and we are happy that our sons together on the computers and I hope they stay this way and keep out of trouble and my two little ones are playing in the yard and having fun together and I hope we fine out on Monday if the handicap one also has ADHD if he has it and he has it because he is on tablets day and night as well and it has make it each to tell him to go to bed and get of the computer and turn on the TV to watch the cartoon and my husband has hurt himself again last night.
    With a glass and I had the ambo here to take him up the hospital but he didn’t going because didn’t wanted to because he said that he will sleep it off and he did that he is bit better today because he put it down the toilet and he won’t do it again it hurt too much now and if that is true I not sure about it yet.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

4. chloe21

delete