HI

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tommy123, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy123

tommy123 New Member

Hi

I am new here and I can't go on anymore.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Tommy welcome to the forums!! Why don't you tell us a little about what has you so down..We are here to support you and noone sits in judgement because we have all been there and some of us are still there no matter how many meds they pump into us..Looking forward to seeing you around...

3. Dynetyven

Dynetyven New Member

hey Tommy

I'm glad you have found us, take a chance and get online at talk to us, we dont bite and sometimes getting it out there helps alot. Just ask. we have all been there, and like Stranger1 said some of us are there right now. So if you dont feel right in chatting in open about it then send me a private message if im online. i cant offer much but i can always listen.

the danish coverthief

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you reached out here that shows you do have courage and strength. How come you are so depressed . Have you seen a doctor for this or on any medication to help decrease this sadness. Talk to us okay Lots of supportive people here and some will relate and can help okay Glad your here.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you
    welcome to SF
    why do you feel like that darling?

6. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to the forum...sorry to hear you're feeling like that. If you need to talk we're all here to listen :)

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Tommy, welcome to SF. Please talk to us!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tommy! welcome to sf :)

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF tommy. Thank you for reaching out to us. What has brought you to the place where you don't feel you can continue on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.