Discussion in 'Welcome' started by IV2010, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi I'm Lan.....I have been suffering with depression all my life and 2 weeks ago lost my son to suicide.....
    he suffered with depression for a long time but the last 10 months it was intense....
    he could talk to me about it but it was so hard for me to listen.....I felt his pain..
    I fell into a deep hole 2 days before he died so I am even worse now my whole reason for living has gone......
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF. I'm so sorry about your son!! :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi lan, welcome to the forum, I'm sorry for your loss :hug:
  4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry so sorry for your loss. I hope you are getting the support you need to survive as i know the pain is just to great to deal with right now on your own. Glad you came here for support take care
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Lan. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. parents don't expect to bury their children. I hope you have sought support in dealing with your grief and depression. Neither are easy on your own. We are here to add to your support system as you need us. Take care. :hug:
  7. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

welcome. and i'm sorry you are here too. you know how it is. if you ever need an ear or two let me know.
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

So sorry for your loss Lan. I hope you have a good support team behind you.

We can help you through the harder points, if your support system doesn'y know what to do next.

Again I welcome you to SF, and you have our sympathies.
  9. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your son. :hug:

I hope you'll find the support and help right here. =)

Welcome to SF :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.