Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dolfan483, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolfan483

Dolfan483 New Member

Hi everybody, My name is Matt. I'm 23 years old and live in Ohio. My life is pretty boring these days, I have friends, But i rarely see them. My Mom is the best Mom in the world and i love her to death. I also have a Brother, who is my best friend. We have our squabbles, but i love him to death as well. I've decided to join this forum as a reason of coping with my thoughts lately. It pretty much started when i got laid off from my job on my Birthday in Novemeber. It's been really hard finding a new job and i got denied unemployment, So i have to rely on my Mom for support, Which at my age is pretty pathetic. I'm also a pretty big guy, although i am going to a weight doctor and have lost 50 pounds since October. That is the only thing im really proud of these days. The suicide thoughts never really got a point of actually acting out on them until my Brother got a GF. I'm a virgin, and never really had a actual GF. I have alot of girl friends, but that's really all they see me as. I know it's probably stupid to consider suicide just because i havent had sex yet, But i feel at my age, I should have already. Which is why im trying to lose weight so i at least look a LITTLE attractive. And i guess i still have bad thoughts about 2008, thats when my dog who i had for 17 years, my Grandma, And my Father all passed away within a 3 month period. The thought's have gotten worse since my bro has had a GF, because that's what i want in my life. I want to support her and give her anything she wants and needs. But with no job and no money, that's pretty hard to do. So i'm joining this site to get some advice and also help people if they think there going to act on there own thoughts. I hope to make some friends on this board, so i'll be strolling by here often. Thanks for reading.

2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

Hello Matt :)
    Welcome!
    You'll make some good friends here, everyones nice (or the majority anyway... lol)

3. Dolfan483

Dolfan483 New Member

I'm excited to meet some new friends. Can't wait to get to know everybody!

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome aboard explorer!

Peek through the forums, and reply to a few threads. We have forum games. We have lots to offer.

And once again, welcome.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome glad you reached out for help Lots of friendly people here :IrishDoll:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Matt, Welcome to the forums..Feel free to explore and join in when you are up to it.. Take care!!

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Please write your name on the sticker tag. Free coffee and donut can be found in the corner. And no we dont have croissant.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums Matt. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.