Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shax, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shax

Shax Banned Member

Hi, I'm a little bit disoriented to find there is a suicide forum. I've made an attempt that very easily could have been successful. I don't dwell on it but my life isn't any better than before. I hope I can get past this phase of my life because my outbursts aren't very good lately and I'm starting to think bad things towards others.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello welcome to the forums...Please tell us more.. Why all the hostility towards others?? Has someone hurt you??We are here to listen and offer support!!Who knows you might even make some new friends here.,..Take care!!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome glad you reached out for help. Have you tried getting some anger management therapy just to see where all the outburst are coming from

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Shax, :welcome: to the forum!
    Feel free to vent as much as you like! :arms:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!!

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Please write your name on the sticker tag. Free coffee and donut can be found in the corner. And no we dont have croissant.

7. Shax

Shax Banned Member

My parent(s) aren't very caring, never have been. I have a lot of problems with them, so many that I want to move away from here and never see them again. I'm thinking about getting a passport and leaving the country, I'm 25 and don't have a criminal record so I'd just need to find accomodation, etc (after getting the passport); then change my name, this place is a sort of hell to me.
    I've never recieved anger management. I'm constantly exposed to violence, always have been, I'm fairly sure where it comes from. I'm just sick of feeling agression toward people I'd rather love, but it's like my efforts are rejected and is a constant reminder of being pushed away from a mother chimp but the offspring doesn't learn. It's how it is with my only real parent in my life, that and a life time of being exposed to a violent partener of hers.
    Thanks, will try to vent as much as I'm able to. I don't want to be a burden on you all, it's just that everything's sort of hitting me really hard at the moment, I'm usually very strong but lately I've been trying to allow/experience emotions about things which are very serious and I know I can push them out but I also know that it isn't going to help/hasn't helped in the past.
    Hi, Thanks for your welcome.
    Thankyou, that sounds nice, too bad that my puta doesn't have have that serve function :-/ I'm still waiting for my TAB :Leiaha:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums. :hug:

9. Shax

Shax Banned Member

thanks gentle lady.
    I just realised that I'd made posts in SF, lol How embarressing.

10. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

Welcome to SF
    Ink

11. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

It's not a burden at all, it's what the forum was made for. Venting and for support. It helps people cope.

I can relate to the violent feelings thing. I seem to be getting these kind of thoughts too. I'm just angry... :/

12. Shax

Shax Banned Member

Thanks for the welcome guys, I think I could use a hobby :hazel: saves me from being miserable. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

13. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Hobbies help, they help me at least.

What do you like to do?

14. Shax

Shax Banned Member

I read, I tend to find something easily and then I can spend a lot of time at it. I think it's probably escapism which doesn't worry me. Since I found SF I've neglected my studies a bit. I took on a uni course just after attempting last year. I spent hundreds of hours reading over summer break, so I don't feel a massive urge to get back into reading heavily right now. I have other hobbies; what sort of hobbies do you have?

15. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Greetings and welcome!

Venting is good for the soul. Let it all out, and then let it go.

16. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Writing, drawing, rping, playing these virtual pet sites. I haven't had the energy to write lately, except poetry, but drawing has been helping me cope.

I'd like to get back to reading myself. It's been a long time since I've read a book.

17. Shax

Shax Banned Member

hi and thanks lightbeam. I took writing fiction on and typed like hell for weeks. the amount of demons that were going into what I wrote was amazing. Not real ones of course, i mean those past events that hide themselves away in the shadows of the mind. It was very good, sometimes I thought 'that sounds stupid' and I'd go to delete it. I'd retype it and again, lol I never realised I could reveal such weaknesses to myself. Although, I have used writing about real life to deal with my anger etc where I haven't been able to do anything in person etc. Like when I'm confused about something, I can write it down a couple of times and it makes me realise where I'm confused.
    Do you have a favorite genre' / field?? Lately I've read couple of literature publications (which blows my mind that I am because I remember a time when that would never have interested me), I'm reading 'Treasure Island' at the moment, by R. L. Stevenson. It's funny, most of what I'd heard about it was "We had to read that at school, and Shakespeare".
    I'm not really interested in going back to Shakespeare, probably because I had to do that at school.

18. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I used to read a lot of horror books. I also like fantasy, as I like it when authors create these complex cultures and socities.

I also like to read remakes of old fairy tales, kind of like what McGee did with Alice. I've never read a book like that, but I've read webcomics and played games based on the idea.

There's more I like, but I'm drawing a blank for some reason.

19. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

:welcome: i hope that we can really help u. :) join in with the fun and hopefully soon you will feel a little better :)

Sam
    x

20. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Writing is a wonderful way to get things out. Keeping yourself busy is ok. You don't have to pressire yourself. Just take your time until things work themselves out. Writing is a great way to figure things out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.