hi :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kay_xx, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_xx

kay_xx Member

hey, i'm kay. so i'm 13 years old. yes i know it seems pretty young, but i'm not thinking about suicide. i've just been very sad lately and for no real reason. i mean some stuff has happened recently (i'd rather not talk about it,) but it was no big deal.

i might just be looking at this the wrong way, but i'm worried i might be depressed. my grandmother has it, but you would never know. she's always so happy and funny, and she's the only one in my family who has it.

so i came on here to be able to talk to people who don't really know who i am, and who would understand me. :biggrin:

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!

3. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

We have many people who understand what you're going through. If you need to rant, we're here to listen.

Welcome to SF :D

4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey there. welcome to the forum. please feel free to vent chances are there are going to be quite a few of us who can relate and/or understand where you are coming from. please feel free to talk no matter how small or big you feel it is, because it's all important. take care

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Kay welcome to the forums..Feel free to talk to us or even vent your frustrations.. As you say noone here knows you so don't be afraid to talk to us..Take Care!!!

6. kay_xx

kay_xx Member

thanks everyone :biggrin:

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

welcome to SF!! :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kay, welcome to the forum :shake:

If you decide you want to talk about what's happened you can pm me! :hug:

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf, please remember to raise your hand if you want to talk....:unsure: welcome! 13!? oh my!! we have a curfew here! no sad face after midnight... :huh:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Kay. :hug:

11. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome! It's a relief that you're not suicidal. I've first noticed my depression at 11 myself.

"i mean some stuff has happened recently (i'd rather not talk about it,) but it was no big deal."

It really doesn't matter how big the event is, it's how much it hurts. Different people react differently to pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.