Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Marijan, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marijan

Marijan New Member

I need help...cant see reason to live anymore,nothing makes me happy,I have no dreams or desires,no hope,just growing desire to end it now...sorry for my english...Im Croatian...:sad:
  2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. No worries about your English, a lot of people here speak it as a second language (there's a user named Sammako in particular).

Can you tell us what's wrong?
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. We're here to listen.

Can you tell us what's going on?
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome, marijan :arms:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums marijan!! Please tell us more what triggered these feelings..We will try and support you..
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

welcome to SF i hope you can find some way to get support from us... x
  7. Marijan

Marijan New Member

Thanks for your support,but i feel like I'm boring others about my life.Feelings I have right now are simple to explain,I simply have lost will to live on.The money is not the problem,my work is good,it is not about my love life.Just,everyday I wake up i hate myself for waking up that morning.Everything seems pointless and empty and I don't know why.It is like that.Has anyone had feelings like this?
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yes I know what you mean.. Try therapy.. It has helped me to fight those thoughts..Thats your depression talking not you.. It's an evil little bugger to defeat..But it can be done.. Take care!!
  9. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

Would just like to say HI! I went to Croatia last September with my bf, it seriously is one of the most beautiful countries I have ever visited:)

Yes, I have those feelings too. Have you talked to a professional about your feelings?
  10. Marijan

Marijan New Member

I don't know should I talk to professional,they would probably pump me full of meds,don't want that.It is just so meaningless,everything.Life can't give me something i want.What could it be?Lets see...Hmmm......
    More fast cars,more women,more sex,more video games,more friends,more
    meaningless jobs,places to visit,people to meet,food to taste,drinks to get wasted on,or something else???
    I don't want any of that,I know it is strange,but I can't help myself thinking my time here is done...
    Sorry if i wrote something stupid,but it is the way i feel...Thank you for your time,I hope I didn't waste too much of it to everyone...
  11. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

Your time is NOT over! You know, meds don't have to be the answer and they are NOT the answer to everyone's problems. You should seek professional help though, and explain to them that you are interested in therapy rather than medication.
    Meds work for some (me excluded), therapy does wonders for others (me included)
    Sometimes, it really helps to have someone to talk to, and that someone listens, explains, helps. Give it a try. It's never too late to seek professional help, especially when dealing with a situation so big we can't manage it on our own.

Oh, and by the way - you're not wasting anyone's time. I don't want to speak for anyone else, but we're here to listen. Feel free to DM me if you want to talk :)
  12. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF Marijan!
  13. Jami e

Jami e Member

Welcome Mate! :)

Trust me Your not Boring any of us, we are all here to help you anyway possible. But what is your trigger to this depression? You've outlined all the possible causes and do you feel like you've just not achieved something? Like something is missing in your life? Diets and new changes, Social activitys, Sports? Experiment with new ideas and if you keep a busy and fun lifestyle then you will be able to feel alot more less "empty".
  14. kitsune

kitsune Member

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum and your English is just fine, :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.