Hi :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Domo, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I was recommended this place from a friend and thought i would check it out as i could really use some support.

To be honest i am very wary of forums having recently come from a bad experience in another (partly my own fault for not controling my anger).

As for an introduction. I am a 24 year old female from Australia.

I've had mental health issues for a long time but only really started addressing them recently (last year)

I don't have an official diagnosis as yet. The last time i spoke to my psychiatrist he thought perhaps bi-polar due to my mood swings, however i don't get the highs (lucky me right? :p) so we are still working on that.

Anyway this looks like a nice place and you guys have way better smilies :hamster:

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

welcome
    i hope you find the support you need here
    :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh hi domo glad you found us and i know you will find a caring people here

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Thank you and i hope so :)

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad you found us...I too hope you find what you are looking for here...big hugs, J

6. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :D

7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF!

8. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

:welcome:

9. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Domo-kun!! Haha Sorry the Domo made me smile..
    Welcome :) Pleasure to meet you!

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

:) Thank you for the welcomes.

And yes i love Domo Kun!

11. Dennis

Dennis Member

< I don't have an official diagnosis as yet. The last time i spoke to my psychiatrist he thought perhaps bi-polar due to my mood swings, however i don't get the highs (lucky me right? :p) so we are still working on that. >

Back and forth between angst and more angst, eh? I hate mood-swings like that. BTW, have you spoken with your doctor about treatment options? Anti-depressants might be all you need to get over this (it happens).

Anyway, as one newbie to another, welcome to cyber-dysfunction... errrr, I mean 'suicide forum' <g>.

Regards,
    Dennis

12. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

The moods swings cover every different emotion. From Suicidal to angry to fine to agitated back to fine and you get the picture.

I am already on an anti depressant.

My psychiatrist has asked to see me weekly for a little while so we can try and get to the bottom of this.

Thank you for the welcome.

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Domo!!

14. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hey welcome i just joined too and i can already i think it will be a good site and i hope im right and i hope itll be the same for you

im here if you need to talk im a good listener

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.