hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kyangel, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

Hi, my name is Patti. I'm 46, married and live in KY (USA)
    I'm a survivor of child sexual abuse. And, my ex was abuse. I have severe PTSD, DID and Bipolar Disorder II.
    Right now, I'm dealing with some depression and anixiety. I've been having a rough time. And, keeping it to myself.

take care, Patti

2. Perchance

Perchance Member

Hi Patti. Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the support here that you need.

3. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

Thank you for the welcome. I hope you find the support you need too. Take care.

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: welcome, I hope you find the support you need, take care and look after yourself.

Rich

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF...

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Patti!! I'm sorry you had such a rough past.. I hope we can help you work thru it..Take care!!

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Patti. i am sorry to hear you are struggling even more lately. It sounds as if you have sought professional help to deal with your issues in the past. Is there something that has heightened things for you recently? You mention keeping things to yourself. You probably already know that it doesn't help you heal by hiding it inside. It festers and becomes worse and worse. I hope you will feel free to share with us here at the forum. If you do not wish to do so on the public boards, my PM box is always open. It is a place to turn where you can be heard and not judged. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.