Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Antaga, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antaga

Antaga Account Closed

My name is Elaine. I'm from Canada, I'm 22 years old, and I just found this site. I've tried to commit suicide 3 times and I've had suicidal thoughts for the past 3 years. I hope that I can find some people to talk with who have gone through a similar situation as I have. I look forward to browsing around to see what this site has to offer.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!I used to be suicidal. I am always here if you need to chat. Blessings..
  3. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey and welcome to SF ,

im sure nearly everyone here has gone thru simialar situations at some point in there life, we are a friendly bunch of peoples , take a look around and hope u feel welcome here
    take care :)
  4. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

This is a great site with caring people.

5. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Hi Elaine. I haven't been around long enough to say much but there are some wonderfully caring people here.
  6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi .. :welcome: to SF x
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!:console::console:
  8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: welcome to the forums, please read the posts and post yourself there are some wonderful caring people here, I really hope you find the support and help you need.

Take Care

9. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

hi. i'm new here too. hope we can both find solutions to our problems. you know all of us have the same goal that's why we're all here. but the feeling of being cared for is really unique to each one of us. :hazel:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope we can help you to resolve some of your issues so you can take the suicide option off the table. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.