Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME!

I's always good to see another person join SF, and I'd like to welcome you here. I hope you find words to share your experiences with us, or your problems, we'll be happy to read both.

If you'd like someone to chat too, you can always PM me, or you can try the chat room, I'm there right now.

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here.

One Who Listens..

One who listens.. said:
WELCOME!

I's always good to see another person join SF, and I'd like to welcome you here. I hope you find words to share your experiences with us, or your problems, we'll be happy to read both.

If you'd like someone to chat too, you can always PM me, or you can try the chat room, I'm there right now.

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here.

One Who Listens..
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the lack of words, it's just that I feel pretty empty inside right now... I'm really glad I found this place becuase there have been many times in my life when I considered suicide to a very serious extent, yet, I have never attempted it. I guess right now I'm just kinda sad or w/e becuase I just started high school, 9th grade, and about two weeks ago I broke both my arms, and I have to have the cast and brace on for another two weeks, which really sucks. And It's just that, well, my parents are divorced (they have been since before I was born) and I live on the east coast (wont say state for privacy issues) while my father lives on the west coast. My father is a horrible father, and I see him like once or twice a year. But even when I do, it's not like it matters, becuase he spends ALL of his time working...Well, I live with my mom, no brothers or sisters, and no pets here, and the past few days my mom has been really un-supportive of the issue of me starting high school, especially with two broken arms. Well, I'll write some more stuff about me a little later, I just wanted to say something atleast.

:welcome: to SF. How did you break both arms at the same time? wow. That must make things tough. I am glad you found us. Take care and hope you heal fast. :hug:

:welcome: to the Forum, lostsoul.
I'm sorry to hear about your arms :( I can see why that would suck...
I hope things get better for you soon :hug:
Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM.

Lauren

Jenny

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to the forum

I'm glad that you found us too.. although i'm really sorry to hear about your family and health situation. I hope things improve for you real soon and that things at high school go well.

Take care of yourself
:hug:
Jenny x

BlackPegasus

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I often feel my father hates me and he lives across the conutry as well. I am past highschool but I remember how hard it was to go each day. All the fear and pain I went through. Also I am sorry to hear you have broken your arms. That must be a tough situation to start school in. I just wanted to let you know you can pm me anytime if you'd like someone to talk to.

Mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00