Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ijustdontknow, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

hey, im john. seems like this is the place to find comfort and company. realizing the truth is the most hurtful thing i have felt. i wish i can turn back time. i want to move on. but its so hard to take that step. help me..:sigh:

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hey John :)

I'd like to turn back time and change a few things. Mainly minor, but I guess in the long run those minor things made a shitload of difference :laugh:.

Is something specific bothering you at the moment? Maybe we can help?

In the mean time I hope you feel better soon, and that we can get you the support you need :)

Take care mate :hugtackles:

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Oh boy, yes, if I could get back some of these years. Oh well, nothing to do but keep plugging on. I hope you do find some comfort and support. Welcome.

4. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Hey John ,

welcome to the forum , i do hope u find support and comfort within the forum.
    all the best

5. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

thanks all. but i think isnt the place for me. im to timid to share any experience. and people here isnt what i thought they would be.. seems like another place for others to judge me by what they feel before asking who i really am. meh..

6. UnkelHeit

I'm sorry you feel like that. I'm timid too. I don't know what was said but sometimes people say things without thinking too much about it or things said can be taken wrong. It also depends from day to day who's on here. I wish you would give it some time.

7. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

well im not leaving.

8. UnkelHeit

That's good to hear. Take all the time you need before you start talking about your situation. I'm shy but it was a little easier for me because I've been on other forums like this. They weren't good experiences but I've had a good one here so far.

9. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

im not really into the whole sharing thing. i just wanted some company. and what place is good for that then a place the understand how i feel. just need people to talk to aside my self..

10. UnkelHeit

Well, of course you can talk about anything you want on here. I have noticed that quite a few people haven't been on, maybe because it's the weekend. I'm not too big on the whole sharing thing either. It's all so personal.

11. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

i know what you mean by personal. but this place is alright. it give me a place to go to aside my head. thanks for taking the time and replying. your a good person.

12. UnkelHeit

Ha, I don't know about that sometimes but thanks back. I found this place in a strange way. I wasn't looking for it. It is nice not just talking to myself anymore.

13. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

agree. i found this place a strange way too. its funny how people get brought up together.

14. UnkelHeit

Well, I'm not the greatest conversationalist but if you ever want or need to talk, PM me. Sometimes I'm doing other things but I check in once in a while.

15. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

thanks. im not very good with conversations either. but i am good at replying to posts and what ever. weird right? i hope i dont get in trouble by spamming my own welcome thread.

16. UnkelHeit

Oh, one more thing, if you haven't discovered it yet you can click on VAIspy in the toolbar to see what's going on. I don't like the name but it can be useful.

17. ijustdontknow

ijustdontknow Member

looks a bit hectic. so much going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.