hi :|

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dark&lone, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

Hiya I am confused alone and scared... I was searching self harming properly and this website popped up under suicide?... I am 20 years old.. I am in recovery from alcohol and drugs.. for now.. but that is about all I am in recovery from... I started self harming again on friday thinking I could just do a couple, and I haven't stopped since friday. I also suffer from Bulimia however I see a pyschritrist for this, yet I "relapsed" on this as well...
    I don't understand why I feel like this.. i hate being like this.. I have attempted suicide several times, without success unfortunetly, and with many sections for mental health.. basically in a nut house because of this... Am i crazy???? I don't know, but I feel so unsafe...

Sorry to blab this shit...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not crazy you are sad in pain You need to be honest with psch doctor tell him to perhaps change meds up a bit to help you cope better. You need kindness okay not harm please try to be kind to you and get help okay so you can stop
  3. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

You're not crazy, not at all.

I agree, you need to be honest with your doc and see if he/she can help you in a better focused way. Being honest with your doc is very important, that's what they are there for.

Don't feel bad about yourself or your "relapse," it happens.

I found my way here by searching Google for suicide. I think a lot of people got here that way. :smile:

4. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to SF i hope u find support here , i have experince in the A&D feild so if u ever wanna chat about it feel free to PM me :) we are a friendly bunch of peoples that like to support each other the best we can , again welcome :)
  5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Dark. Welcome to SF hun. I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling with bulimia, cutting and suicidal thoughts. SF is a warm and caring community and I'm sure you will fit in here just fine. Please don't give up. :hug:
  7. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

thanks guys. Im not on any meds because Im not allowed any mood or mind altering chemical coz of my addictions, however if I commit suicide they will probably be saying we should have gave her some meds...

typical me, i feel crazy I managed to stop self harming last night but for how long?

Thanks for all the feedback.

8. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

hi! welcome to SF! each one of us here only needs a little comfort and care. so feel free to write whatever concerns you. everyone here on SF is ready to help. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. I think you should tell your pdoc that you are self harming, And have SI..You need to be honest with them so they can help.. We are here to help support you and give as much hope as we can..Take care!!
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum. I hope you find some solace here with us. :hug:
  11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You matter and anything you, "blab," matters to us. Congrats on getting over the drugs and alcohol! You can over come the other things too. You have a purpose and you can regain control. I found my freedom through Yahweh, and I am sure yo can find your too. Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.