:(....hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by emack54, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

I have been a member of SF for a couple of years but never really posted much, but now could really use some extra support of others who understand. I have been hospitalized for suicidal tendencies/attempts and self harm 10 times in the past three years. I really need to break this cycle as I feel its going to lead to my early death. I hope to get to know many of you and take care one and all.

2. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

You need help from MrT fool!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad to see you reaching out for help. I hope your doctor changes up your meds a bit to get these thoughts to stop already. try changing things up a bit okay glad your here

4. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Glad to meet you! Hope everybody can offer the company you need.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome, I hope we can offer you th support and hope that you need...

6. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

To brake the cycle you need to do some crazy shit, I recommend going to church at night alone. See how your mind and soul reacts to that kind of atmosphere XD
    Revelations come in weird places and ways, some people get the best thoughts when flushing the toilet!

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I remember you emack. I am glad you posted and have decided to give us the opportunity to help as best we can. :hug:

8. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey and welcome to the forum ( even tho uve been here a while ) , i hope that thru reaching out u can find some help here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.