hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jxl, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jxl

jxl Member

i'm a worthless loser at the end of my rope, so i thought i'd see what is going on around here and see if i can find anything that will help me.

nice to meet you.

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the support you're looking for. feel free to PM me if you need anything! :)

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI and welcome...hope we can help in some way..

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I want to say welcome to the forum, but know that we have all felt as you do now. Things can change, but the first thing that definately needs changing is the way you look at yourself. You are a human being that makes mistakes, and life is going to give you challenges along the way. We all learn as we go along, don't beat yourself up for making a mistake. Learn from it, and move on. Blessings..

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes we have all been at that end of the rope my friend and with the support of very caring people here we have managed to hold on make new friends and learn how to cope better with our inner emotions.
    i too hate me so much so i understand I hope you stick around her vent write out you thoughts reach out okay Welcome hope you stay

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You came to the right place if friends is what you want..Plenty of support here also..

7. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope we can help you to see that you are not worthless. Please take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.