Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PK71, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK71

PK71 Active Member

Hi there...

A bit nervous really....dunno if I should be here or not??
    I wake up every morning with the same gnawing anxiety devouring my soul and I live with it till I can finally sleep at night and ad nauseum.
    Thoughts of suicide consume my dreams and now they've spilled over in to my days. I just want to be free of this misery, of this life and the past - I don't believe there is a heaven or an afterlife, there is just an oblivion of nothingness and that is peace for me.
    Don't know what I'll end up doing, some would say if I was going to do it then I'd have done it by now?? Sometimes I think the same?? But maybe I'm just building up the courage to free myself. I don't know. I'm hoping talking to others in a similar situation will help me come to the conclusions that are right for me.....

Thanks
    Ariston

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...being in pain is expressed when we are asleep and when we are awake...only you can determine if you 'belong' here, but I can say, you are welcome here...please know there are many ppl who can relate to what you have written...continue to post and let us know what is going on for you...big hugs, J

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You sound like you belong here with us, to me.

Welcome to SF, whether you decide to stay or not.

4. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi Ariston. I'm so sorry that you are feeling the way you do. it is horrible. i have felt like that for a lot of years. you are definately in the right place tho. there are a lot of people here who feel the same or have felt the same. here you will find mutual understanding, sympathy and help to deal with the pain you are feeling the moment.

5. PK71

PK71 Active Member

Thank you all for the kind words. I am deciding to stay, I've been reading the forum quite a bit and it is somewhat of a relief to see that there are others in my position and going through what I am.....

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're sticking with us! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.