Hi

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Laima, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laima

Laima Member

Hi there, this is the first time I've ever posted in a forum like this and I guess that I'm not even really sure why I'm doing it.... guess I just need a place to let things out without being looked at like I've gone crazy. I've been battling depression since I was 11 years old, so the last ten years have been a bit of a struggle. I've also been self-harming since I was abouth 16. At times I cope really well and then something triggers me again and I'm a shivering heap on the bathroom floor.
    My DH got hospitalised last night and I just lost it today. I had my first drink at about 9am. I feel so powerless and out of control. I can't do anything for him, because it feels like I've made this all about myself now. I'm the tragic mess and now he has to be strong for me when he's ill. I hate feeling like this. I hate liiving like this.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome..so glad you found us...your posts sounds like you are very caing and concerned...he should feel fortunate about that...there are times in all relationships when the attention is on one person more than the other...that is just the nature of life...this is your turn...I am sure you have earned it...welcome again and please continue to tell us what is going on for you...big hugs, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i just want you to know were here listening okay we care. Keep venting okay keep getting that sadness and pain out in the open where others can help you okay glad you are reaching out for help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.