Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by StarryNightSky, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm bluebird.

I don't talk much, because of social anxiety. Usually really, really afraid to try. Been alone for most of the last few years. I've had depression problems since at least first grade.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Bluebird...as glad you found us...the nice part about a forum like this, is that you can share as much or as little as you want...please keep posting and let us know how you are doing...big hugs, J

3. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hi there, I am an anxious person too. I will give you an advice. Go to your room, close the doors and sit on the floor and start talking. Imagine that there is someone there who wants to hear all your problems and understands your anxieties. Speak from your heart and express your emotions. Believe me, there is someone who care for you. You are not alone. Whoever you are, I am here for you.

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi bluebird,
    dont worry about the not talking much thats how most of us feel but you will find a comfort in writing your life down just go for it,
    its not like anyone knows you good luck i think youll do fine here

5. alison

alison Well-Known Member

hi bluebird! I'm glad you're here. I hope this place is a good fit for you and that as you feel comfortable perhaps you can share more. I'm diagnosed with social phobia, and although I'm really shy in real life, I've gotten so much better at posting things on forums like this. It's really freeing.

good luck! message me anytime if you want! :D

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hi bluebird :) Welcome to the forum.

7. StarryNightSky

Thank you. I'm gonna try not letting fear get in the way.

8. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Welcome bluebird.

9. StarryNightSky

Thank you.

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

11. StarryNightSky

Thanks Adam

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum bluebird. Share only as little or as much as you would like. You will find members are very accepting here. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.