Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sometimeshappy, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimeshappy

Sometimeshappy New Member

Im not sure how to do this. I mean how do i talk to people that I dont know and give them my story. I am on a short road to recovery although everytime I think I am getting better I seem to get worse. I am a young mother and a young wife, sometimes I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel and I know I shouldn't feel this way but I do. Somedays are better than others and those are the days I look forward to. I went and got help when I felt like I would never get better. It just seems like the help only helps for so long befor my mind starts racing again and the thought of ending my life start up again. I should be happy with my life, I have a loving devoted husband and a beautiful little girl to take care of and sometimes I just dont know what to do. My moods go up high and down low and right now I am on a high point in my mood pattern but what i have come to realize is that there is always a low waiting for me and I dont want to go there anymore. I want to be better but still I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Lia :)
  3. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :)
    It may seem hard to share yourself and your story with strangers, but there's no rush to do that if you aren't comfortable yet. Maybe browse around the forum a bit and see what all it has to offer. Everyone here is very kind and willing to listen and give you some sort of advice/insight. Hope you find what you're looking for here.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF no fear here lots of caring individuals that understand
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Lia. You mention you are aware of your intense mood swings. Have you soyght professional help for them? There are medications available that can help even them out and make things much easier to deal with. I am glad you found us and shared a bit about yourself. I hope we are able to support you as much as we are able. :hug:
  6. Sometimeshappy

Sometimeshappy New Member

I have and the meds dont work the seem to make everything worse they make my mind race even more and my thoughs seem to get darker and deeper.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.