Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Liz8067, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liz8067

Liz8067 New Member

Hi, I have just found this site and am hoping it gives me some strength to go on. I have bipolar and a borderline personality disorder and go through phases of feeling quite suicidal, like at the moment. I've made it through 7 or so years of mental illness but wonder how much longer I can go on. Anyway that's a bit morose for a welcome post. I notice that at age 31, I am an antiquity on this forum! I hope to be able to support people here and find some support myself.

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hi Liz :welcome: to the forum. I too have Bipolar and BPD so maybe i can relate to you a little. I hope you find the help and support you do so deserve

3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Hi,
    welcome to the site.
    i hope you find the help that your looking for x

4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of people on here that will be able to relate to what it is you're going through, some of them being over 30 themselves! And whilst I can't say I have BPD or anything, I'll still always be around if you need someone to talk to, or someone to just listen. My PM box is always open.

I hope you find the help and support you want and need :hug:

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi Liz, Welcome

I to have bipolar, manic depression, and high anxiety and yep Im 33. Not sure I qualify as a antique but I sure do feel old, lol.

Hope you find what you look for on here.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Liz, I too have BPD amongst alot of other problems.. I'm 53 and have dealt with this since I was thirteen..I went thru years staying stoned so I wouldn't think about it..I quit getting high in my 30's.. Thats when it all came to head..I've been on meds for years now.. They are the only thing that keeps me half way sane..I hope you find support here.. Being here has saved my life three times..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.