Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sapphicgamer, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

I realized I never introduced myself on here... I'm a 20yr old female, I live with my mother out in the middle of nowhere. When I'm happy enough to like anything, I like gaming (tabletop and video games), drawing cartoons, knitting and cooking. I'm chronically depressed and have general anxiety disorder.
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hey.. Welcome to SF.. Im about ur age.. um.. Have some issues too.. Love video games.. draw.. um.. yea.. so hi..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome Hope you are on medciation for your depression If they are not working time to tell doctor okay change into newer ones. Are you getting some therapy as well it helps.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you found us...please continue to post and let us know about yourself when you are comfortable to do so...welcome again, J
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi and welcome!! You said you live in the middle of nowhere... Do you have any friends close by??Just curious if you have support?? I know it must be hard for you to see a professional therapist because of your situation..If there is any way you could arrange it you should..In the mean time you have our support..
  6. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:welcome: to the forum.... I hope that it helps you as much as it has helped me. There are great people on here.... and you never feel totally alone.
    Have some fantastic friends on here who have helped me through some very dark days.
    Hope to catch up with you to say hello and chat sometime.

:hug: Kate
  7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome,

Im here if you ever want to chat.
  8. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

I have a counselor and such... I just live far enough from town for it to be a total pain in the bum.
  9. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

I've got medicine... I get it tweaked or changed every time it stops working... Nothing seems to work long...
  10. kellyj994

kellyj994 New Member

Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hiya and welcome to the site, I hope you will find it useful, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask :) x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.