Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blue, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue

blue Active Member

I'm new here (well, duh). I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I'd like to remain fairly anonymous, I probably won't share my name on here. I'm young but I feel as if I've been through it all already. I do struggle with my mood a bit, seems like there is always something wrong.

I'm known by my peers for being happy and smiling all the time, but it's a lame facade I've constructed to keep everyone out. I'd like to be close to people but it doesn't happen because I feel threatened easily and push everyone away.

Right now I'm just trying to manage the best I can with what I have. I am an active self harmer, have been for years, and I can't see myself stopping for a long time yet. I do get suicidal sometimes but I know that isn't what I want, I desire to be happy and to have friends and not to feel lonely and worthless and crappy all of the time.

Anyway, hi everyone. I guess if you're on here things aren't the best for you right now but I hope that they get better.

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hey blue :smile: welcome to sf!

3. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

welcome, im new and ive been made to feel pretty welcome here so i hope to make you feel the same

anything you ever want to talk about in private, im there to talk

4. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Hey hun, welcome,
    i hope people make you feel welcome and you feel free to be who you actually are,
    my pm box is always open if you wanna chat,
    :hug:

5. blue

blue Active Member

Whoa, you guys work fast. Thank you for the welcome.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and welcome you as well Hope you find the support you need keep reaching out okay

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Blue, thanks for the well wishes. I hope you will gain a lot of support here, welcome =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.