Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NightPetals, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightPetals

NightPetals Active Member

Hi, I am Sandra. I am sixteen years old. I have been suffering the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for over two years. I have been Anorexic, (at the worst not eating for 21 days) a Binge Eater (eating 6000 calories per day), and severely depressed. I am contemplating suicide again, even though I have been here many sleepless nights. The physicians cannot offer me any prescription. I have just gotten back into school. I live with a low income step family that lacks any regard of compassion, bad acne, and an abusive history.

I need someone to talk to, some one I could possibly become friends with. I can't stand the pain anymore. Please help.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, welcome to SF. I'm sure you'll find lots of people on here to talk to.. many that have gone through the same thing...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sandra i love your forum name it is so beautiful. Lots of people to chat with here on the forum or in chat room keep reaching out okay I am glad you are posting pm me anytime okay take care:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Sandra, Welcome to the forums..Please don't let the negative thoughts take over.. Feel free to vent your frustrations here.. We will listen to you..We will try and help support you..Fel free to PM anytime!!Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.