Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pinchy, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinchy

Pinchy Member

Nothing much for me to say, although I'll probably open up more later (as in, whine a lot). Well, I guess I can say that I'm not really a lobster, but that's probably already obvious. :snake: This snake is cute.

2. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Hey pinchy. I joined yesterday. everyone is really supportive here. Good luck

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hey pinchy :laugh: welcome to sf! everyones really nice here and i hope youll find the support you need :smile:

4. Welcome to the forum...hope you find help and support here :mhmm:

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi Pinchy, welcome to the forum.

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF.

7. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi non-lobster person, welcome, I hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

Rich

8. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey welcome Pinchy
    I joined yesterday people seem rreally nice on here :) x

9. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I love lobster. Welcome to the forum.

10. NaomiP

NaomiP Member

New also, everyone sounds nice and welcoming.
    Wlc!

11. tracyk859

tracyk859 New Member

Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

12. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:wave:
    :welcome: to the forum Pinchy :shake: I'm a forum buddy as you will see and would like to offer you my friendship to ensure you feel comfortable on here. Everyone really is fantastic on here, I've gotten myself in a couple of pickles when I was drunk in the chatroom, and very distressed and got into trouble for it, but you know what no-one judged me and I was accepted back, and I have learned my lesson .. DOH!! and would like you to know I am a good and caring person, who takes comfort from helping and being there for others.
    Anyway i am here anytime you wish to PM me to have a chat... i'm not an ogre, and I really do care very deeply about other people who are having a hard time. I have not only had mental health difficulties since I was 25 (I am now 39), but I have also worked in Mental Health services since 2004, so I offer you my support if you would like it.
    I really hope the forum helps you and reach out to people on here whenever you need it.
    I hope to catch up with you sometime time, I will send you a friend request and leave it up to you if you wish to accept it.
    Love Kate :cheekkiss :hugtackles:

13. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Look forward to seeing you around. :)

14. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hi pinchy,

welcome to this great community,

hope u enjoy your stay.

x

Thread Status: